KENAS operates accreditation schemes to the following international standards: Note – These standards can be purchased from the National Standards Body.
1. Certification Scheme
- 17021-1 “Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems — Part 1: Requirements“
- ISO/IEC 17024 “Conformity assessment General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- ISO/IEC 17065 “General requirements for bodies operating product certification systems.
2. Inspection and Verification scheme
3. Health and Safety scheme
- Medical Laboratory Accreditation in accordance to ISO 15189 :2012
- Veterinary Laboratory accreditation in accordance to ISO 17025 + OIE– Quality standard and guidelines for Veterinary Laboratories : Infectious Diseases
- Proficiency Testing Providers in accordance to ISO/IEC 17043
- Medical Reference Measurement Laboratories in accordance to ISO 15195
- Pharmaceutical Laboratories in accordance to ISO/IEC 17025